♥ Mr. Reed! ♥
A teacher at Woodside high school, I'm the sponsor for the Japanese Club. I allow my room to be used for club meetings, and I make sure that the club meetings are running smoothly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please see me in Room C147.
My email is: David.Reed@nn.k12.va.us .
Check out my fan page on Facebook!
Najshea "Shei" Usher
President of Japanese Club
Secretary of Japanese Club
Treasurer of Japanese Club
Tips for becoming a Officer:
1. Show at least some interest in the club, this would include showing up frequently and participating in the lessons and activities.
2. Try to learn as much as you can about Japan and its culture.
3. Be sure to gain respect and trust from us, as well as Mr. Reed.
4. Try to take this club seriously. That doesn't mean you can't have fun, but don't forget that the purpose of the club is for learning.
5. LET ONE OF US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!
Vice President of Japanese Club
Historian of Japanese Club
Web Master of Japanese Club